We want you to be completely satisfied with everything you buy from us. If you are unhappy with any item, simply return it unopened and in its original packaging to the store within 7 days with the original, complete register receipt for a refund or exchange. Meat purchases must be returned within 24 hours of purchase in its original form (not frozen or cooked).
- Refunds are issued in the form in which payment was made as noted on your receipt.
- The value of the refund will be the price paid on the date of purchase. The value may be adjusted to reflect coupons or special offers received at the time of purchase.
- All refunds and exchanges are subject to the store manager’s approval and may be limited at his or her discretion.
In addition to the above, the following requirements apply to certain purchases:
- Appliances, electronics and other general merchandise items must be returned in the complete original packaging. Manufacturers’ warranties may apply after 30 days of original purchase.
- Return policies for seasonal/holiday items may vary by store.
- Items marked “reduced for clearance” or “final sale” are not returnable.
- Baby formula returned without proof of purchase may be exchanged for baby formula only.
- Live seafood items are not returnable.
We cannot issue refunds, credits or exchanges for any of the following:
- Gift cards, telephone cards, reloadable debit cards, prepaid passes, tickets, money orders, greeting cards, books, newspapers, magazines or other periodicals, stamps, lottery tickets, beer, wine or other alcoholic beverages, or other items as prohibited by law.
- Refunds or exchanges for purchases made via electronic benefit transfer (EBT), WIC and SNAP (food stamps) are subject to state and federal guidelines. See store for details.